Registration for New students to OUSD K-12
Hello Oceanside Parents. Oceanside Unified School District is offering parents the convenience and ease of registering or confirming enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year online.
Parents can register new students online at any time. Simply visit the Online Registration website.
- Login to the Online Registration website
- Complete all required data fields
- Print and sign the enrollment confirmation form.
- Take the required documents to the school office (please see school website for specific times).
For Support please see the following links:
- Support for Registration
- Video showing how to register online
- Online Enrollment information
- Inscripción por internet paso a paso
Parents who wish to confirm data or register their students in the traditional paper process may still pickup packets at the school or the district office.
New Student Registration Example
Data Confirmation = Currently enrolled OUSD students
The Data Confirmation Window is currently closed.
Returning Student: Data Confirmation (Re-Registration)
You will need a Parent Portal to complete data confirmation
If you need directions, click here
Frequently Asked Questions about Enrollment
1. What is "Pre-registration"?
Pre-Registration is the first step to a successful enrollment process.
2. Do I need to know what school my child will be attending in order to Pre-register?
No, Aeries Air Registration will determine the School of Residence automatically according to the address you provide online.
3. Which school should my child attend?
Select the school based upon your Residential address. If you have any questions regarding School of Choice or Inter‐district request please contact Student Services at 760‐966‐4443
4. Can I enroll in a school other than my assigned school?
No the system allows only enrollment in your school of residence. If you have an approved school of choice or inter-district complete the registration based on your residential address then please take your approved form to the school of choice or inter-district site after your on line enrollment. The office staff at the school can retrieve your students info for enrollment.
5. What documents are required to enroll in school?
Enrollment confirmation (from on line enrollment), birth certificate, immunization record, current address verification (utility bill, mortgage or rental agreement)